All products we offer are genuine, so the warranty policy depends on the manufacturer, whether the costs are borne by you or taken care of. This information is specified on each warranty card provided with the product you ordered. Note that if your product is out of warranty duration, you will be responsible for repairing cost (if any).*excl: International item
Warranty at manufacturer
Products are guaranteed to be genuine, so we encourage you to send products directly to Warranty address mentioned in the detailed description of the product for warranty support in the fastest time.
The average warranty timeline is from several days depending on the parts that need to be replaced and the Warranty Center will notify you specifically.*excl: International item
The warranty duration is calculated from the date of purchase or the date of receipt of the product, depending on the products of each different manufacturer.
For electronic products, the warranty duration is calculated from the time of activating the electronic warranty.*excl. International items
How do you make sure your products are stored in the right conditions?*
All products sold by Leflair are stored in Leflair warehouse facilities, located in Ho Chi Minh City. Items are stored in the right temperature to ensure products are always in the best conditions and kept brand new; we also provide a high level of security to ensure you will always receive the authentic product we received from the official distributor or the brand itself.*excl. International items
Do I need to pay for repairs?*
All products we offer are genuine, so the warranty policy depends on the manufacturer, whether the costs are borne by you or taken care of. This information is specified on each warranty card provided with the product you ordered. Note that if your product is out of warranty duration, you will be responsible for repairing cost (if any).*excl. International items
Where are the warranty centers?*
Warranty address can be found on the card provided in the parcel. It will give you the contact as well as the address of the warranty center.
You should contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (08) 69559489. We will help you reach the supplier and will monitor afterwards that they provide an answer to you within a limited time frame.or by phone at (08) 69559489. We will help you reach the supplier and will monitor afterwards that they provide an answer to you within a limited time frame.*excl. International items
What types of products are eligible for warranty?*
On Leflair, our branded goods range from women's and men's fashion to cosmetics, accessories, watches, jewelry, kids and home decor. The most frequent products for which warranty applies are watches, jewelry and other accessories as well as some home decor products.
If your product is eligible for warranty, the information will be displayed on the product description.
Detailed warranty conditions for each product will be specified in the warranty card that accompanies the product or will be complied with manufacturer's policy. Below is the warranty conditions we summarize for customers' reference:
WARRANTY CONDITIONSThe product is warranted provided that it meets all the following conditions:
- The product has a technical error by the manufacturer
- The warranty period is effective (on the warranty card or on the electronic warranty system)
- Electronic invoice (upon Buyer's request) or order number (Order ID)
- For household appliances, the warranty card / stamp (and seal) of the manufacturer (depending on the brand) on the product is intact.
- All cases of customers reporting errors in the range of unclear or uncertain must be transferred to the Warranty Center for assessment before making a warranty or return decision.
No warranty or warranty fee incurred:
- Violating one of the above warranty conditions
- Invalid serial number, product model number (does not match the information on the warranty card or on the electronic warranty system)
- Customers voluntarily intervene to repair products or repairs at warranty centers not authorized by the manufacturer
- Product damage is caused by user error, and the fault is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
How can I check product warranty?*
You can check warranty information on the product page if the Sale is still live.
Otherwise, please contact our Customer service at email@example.com or by phone at (08) 69559489. We will provide you the warranty information and will help if you need to submit a warranty request if the item is eligible.
As you receive the product, you will find the warranty card inside your parcel.